Monday, May 14, 2007

Easy is the Way: The Black Donnellys Season Finale

This first season of The Black Donnellys brought to us: "Pilot", "A Stone of the Heart", "The World Will Break Your Heart", "Lies", "Run Like Hell", "The Only Thing Sure", "The Underdog", "In Each One a Savior", "All of Us in the Gutter", "When the Door Opens", "Wasn't That Enough?", "The Black Drop" and tonight's finale "Easy Is the Way". The final episode, I anticipate could only surpass the previous episodes in quality and memories.

To celebrate the finale, here are some memorable quotes from previous episodes.

"You went there with goodness in your hearts, but you wore masks?" - Tommy Donnelly

"I've always thought honesty was best served cold." - Joey Ice Cream

"Crime is the family business, Sean. This is just a staging area." - Kevin Donnelly

"I dunno. Maybe she wants the $10,000 I owe her. Maybe she wants to know why I robbed her." - Tommy
"Maybe she wants to know why you killed her husband." - Jimmy Donnelly
"Shut up, Jimmy." - Tommy Donnelly

"I don't know what he did, or how he did it, but Kevin screwed up." - Jimmy Donnelly
"Well, there's a twist." - Tommy Donnelly

"Me? I always wanted brothers like that." - Joey Ice Cream

"I think if you can remember what a person meant to you and hold onto that feeling.... I think you can survive a time like this." - Tommy Donnelly

The list of quotes go on and on.. and so we will see if that is true for the Donnelly brothers. "Easy is the Way" will surely have memorable quotes of its own.


Digg This Article.

No comments: